Thursday, November 29, 2012

First Trim and the Traumas of My First Semester

Go to college, they said...
 
 
...It will be fun, they said.
Guys... no.
Six essays, four presentations, one giant group project, and one giant final exam all in the next two weeks?
And oh yeah, I'm doing this big two-night three-day babysitting job all weekend so there goes all of my essay writing/project creating time.
I mean, the worst part about all of this is that I really could have worked on this stuff earlier in the semester and finished it before hand.
But really... who actually does that??
So here I am, abso-freaking-lutely out of my mind crazy with all of these deadlines and what do I do?
I blog.
Because my brain is in a state of panic and doesn't know where to go from here.
It's done.
So I figured I'd fill you guys in on the state of the hairs on my head since they've been colored and trimmed.
That's right, there IS a little glimmer of sunshine around the glooming storm of deadlines on the horizon! After weeks of dealing with the mullet it has been chopped off and I finally am looking more like a Mary Margaret than a squirrel.

Photobucket
It's still super short, don't get me wrong, but it's now in the position that as it starts to get longer it will fill out more nicely and into more of a bob shape than a... bleh shape.
I'm now just waiting for my top layers to grow out a little longer, but the color is FANTASTIC and I'm quite enjoying the stacking in the back.
Good times.
Good times.
Except, you know, the looming crap load of craziness headed my way.
Just make it to Tuesday Jadyn, then you'll have finished up most of your work and Jeffrey will be home.
I guess I'd better finish up as much as I can before then huh?
Once that crazy guy is back I'm not going to want to do ANYTHING.
Yikes.
I think I'm going to wrap this up now.

1 comment:

kami said...

I remember feeling this same way in college! The end of the semester is always so daunting. Like you have a million things to do and you feel like there is no way you'll ever be able to get them all done and make it out alive. Right? Good news - it always works out :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs