Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tumblr Tuesday

Guys... I can't even right now.
I am fully aware that the previous sentence is the most poorly formed sad excuse for a sentence.
Let's move on.
And face the fact that I am in a full-blown can't handle college mode at the moment.
I have roughly five essays due within the next week or two, one huge project (which both my grade in that class AND my scholarship are contingent upon) due within the same time frame, and the exam of all exams... you guessed it... ToMmOrRoW!
And to add a dallop of distraction on top of all of that mess, a certain missionary is coming home in 14 days... yeah. I know. If I'm this distracted by the sheer anticipation of his arrival alone I am terrified to see what will happen to me once he actually gets home!
I mean, I have no room to complain (back to my school troubles). My teacher gave me a whole extra week to study for this bad boy (the test, not the missionary).
But my teacher also waited weeks and weeks to give us the exam in the first place, thereby giving us FOUR AND A HALF sections to study as well as numerous articles and films to review.
...um... thanks. See that puddle of squishy matter on the floor.
That would be my brain.
And my brain is sooo not handling my cramming right now (dude. Intense Psych concepts paired with crazy gender-role articles and surrealist films? At 11:30 at night? I don't think so!) so, being the terrible student that I am being at the moment, I have decided to set my book aside and blog. Shake your head all you want at me, my head is seriously done.
So instead, since I have been in an uncharacteristically romantic mood lately (three guesses why) I have decided to grace you all with tumblr collages comprised entirely of pictures form the "Win My Heart" blog. I seriously scrolled through the ENTIRE list and saved the ones that I agreed with.
Enjoy. :)
And check the list out yourself if you ever get like me and would rather lick a rock than keep on studying for school. 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
And that is all.
I am now either off to bed, or off to study some more... and then to bed.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs