Sunday, November 25, 2012

Single Digits

Today has been a glorious Sabbath.
Despite not having any clean laundry and having to miss my home ward's sacrament meeting, my buddy and I had a fantastic day together!
No tears, no speedy trips to the bathroom, it was splendid!
 
I have a couple of things to blog about, but only a limited amount of time to do so... that's right... all of these deadlines that I have been procrastinating are starting to creep up on me and one of them has finally caught up.
Got an essay to finish by midnight tonight... beeeeter get started on that eh?
BUT I do have time to make an announcement before tackling my massage benefits paper...
Ready for this?
 
Photobucket
 
That's right people, we're in the single digits now! I officially deem this the "home stretch".
 
Prepare yourselves for a Jeff-filled homecoming post sometime next week, the plane gets in a week from this Tuesday.
It's starting to feel real... not that I'm getting "trunky", but I'm sooo stinkin' excited!
 
yeep!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs