The good news is that even though I was a foolish student and didn't pay attention to the deadline for my online overview of massage therapy exam (apparently due Sunday doesn't mean Sunday at midnight... it means Sunday at 10:00 am... what??) my teacher took pity on me and let me re-take it today!
And guess who rocked a solid A on said test?
This gal!
(not to self... unless it is completely out of your control, never take an online class ever again!!!)
And what, you may ask, could be even beter than getting an A on an almost lost online exam?
Nothing! Nay, I say it is impossible.
Except, you know, for the fact that sir Jeffrey Reid Moss is returning from his mission in exactly 29 days! Jeffreyiscominghome say whaaaaa???
I know, crazy right?
AND yes folks, he survived the scary hurricane Sandy, along with all the members of his zone. Heavenly Father looks out for his missionaries. :) They may have lost power for a while, but they're drying out their socks and getting straigh back to work! :)
What's your happy news today?





No comments:
Post a Comment