Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sometimes I Take Pictures

Okay... so when Caleb first called me on Monday night asking me if I could take pictures of he and Camille the next day, I wasn't sure quite what to think.
Or say, really.
First of all... I hadn't touched my moms's my camera in years!
Second of all... why exactly did they want pictures? I wasn't going to have to cover a wedding soon was I?
Well the second thought was silly of me to think. Let's give some background. :)
Camille is one of my very best friends from Junior High. I basically love her to the moon and back!
Caleb is another one of my really good friends! He just happens to be a Senior this year instead of a Freshman (in college).
And they both just happen to like each other a lot. :)
Well, Camille is going off to college in Flagstaff and Caleb is staying at Desert Ridge for one more year and they just wanted pictures to have while they're apart for so long.
I can respect that. :)
But I can't respect it without going, "AWWWWWE", first!
So first we went to this run down house on the side of the road that was all boarded up crazy.
Okay, okay, there were two.
One was mint green, and the other kind of a dusty magenta.
Seriously, the whole time we were taking these I just kept thinking to myself, "Dude, I hope these guys are okay with having crappy amatuer, nasty, grosso pictures!" because seriously... a boarded up house on the side of the road?!? That's not romantic, or picture worthy!!!
... or so I thought. :)
We proceeded to go to Downtown Chandler where we took pictures at tables, in courtyards, on stairs, benches, and traintracks, and MAN did I surprise myself!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I got home to do what was supposed to be the painful editing process, and was shocked and amazed at what I actually did!
These pictures just EXPLODED into awesomeness!
So yeah... not a bad day. :)
I guess I can take pictures. :)

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs