Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Current Thoughts

Currently I am eating a peanut butter and honey sandwhich (THE ultimate comfort snack!!!), and it is delicious.
Currently Rylee thinks so too and she is breathing really obnoxiously on my leg.
(As if it wasn't hot enough in this room my silly little doggy. :))
(sometimes I wonder if I really didn't adopt a dog, but a piggy... hmmm.)
Currently I am so stoked about college. It seems SOOO much easier than High School (knock on wood) and since I only have like two classes a day it is so much easier to digest at a time. My teachers are super chill and I'm already making friends. Basically, this stage of my life is going to seriously rock!!! :D
Currently I am also stoked about working, yes, working. I'm working as a Respite provider for a family I know (two more pending) and it is seriously the perfect fit for me right now! I am loving it! Today was my first day and it was seriously so much fun! My sweet little buddy was so fun to work with and his siblings were just as fun, and probably more excited to have me there than he was. :) It's like getting paid much more money to babysit just one kid, plus I feel like this is an experience that is really going to help me as a mother. Sooo excited!
Currently I am getting very frustrated with Norma Gene (my lovely vehicular device) because she keeps dropping her visor onto my head!!! I'm not even joking people, when my grandma first gave me the car she warned me not to use the visor too much because it had fallen off and was only held up there by tons of wood glue. No big deal. But then the summer heat hit, and I don't know what changed but Norma Gene got a bit fed up and decided that glue wasn't her thing. So today whilst driving to school I felt something gradually touching my head. When I felt up there I felt that same stupid visor inching its way down and resting on top of my head (as it does sometimes) so I rolled my eyes and pushed it back up firmly into place. It did that twice and then, right as I was pulling into my parking space, BAM! I totally fell out of its socket (only held on by a wire and the clip on the right side) and straight on top of my head! What the crap!?!? I was already running late to my class so I frustradedly rolled out of my car and ran into class without addressing the problem. However, when I returned to the car a few hours later the visor was still hanging there. Now to some people this owuldn't be that big of a deal, but I am shorty... and my chair is pulled up preeeeeety dang far... so that visor not only rests obnoxiously on my head, but also obstructs my vision and falls in front of my eyes from time to time. It was a SITUATION.
The solution? Drive as fast I could to the Institute building for some Duct Tape!
And I did! :D
And do you know what that tape did?!? :D
Photobucket
...
...
...
I'll tell you what it did, it sure as heck did NOT stick to the car.
I mean, the stuff can fix a freaking leak in a sinking dingy but it can't hold up my car visor?
*huff* I guess I'm going to have to invest in som gorilla glue and some patience. :)
Currently I am loving Owl City's new EP Album Midsummer Station. :)
Currently... life is good.
Oh so good. :)

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs