I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
~Audrey Hepburn
This is my life motto.
One that I hope every girl has.
Because it seriously makes a difference on the days where I feel down, or like a fat ugly troll.
And it helps me put things into perspective.
Like the fact that I don't have to be perfect.
In fact, I'm not supposed to be!
Life is supposed to be enjoyed to fullest!
Not in an eat, drink, and be merry sort of way...
...but in more of a live long and prosper way. :)
I love chocolate.
I love the gym.
I love boys.
I love my best friends.
I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
*"Ghost of Corporate Future" - Regina Spektor




No comments:
Post a Comment