Today was literally the longest day of my life.
Like... woa.
It probably didn't help that I stayed up until 2:00 am this morning finishing homework that I put off so that I could go be a hooligan with my SUPER FRIEND NICK last night.
Was it foolish of me?
Yes.
Was it worth it?
Very yes.
Anyhow, that day dragged... and dragged... and dragged!
Thank goodness for work, because those kids seriously are a florescent lightbulb in my slowly fading consciousness... a.k.a. they light up my day!
I'm just going to stop. now. :)
Anyway, today I have seriously been laughing my head off because of one man...
Pee Wee Herman.
Have any of you seen his movie?
Oh my gosh.
THE most stupid movie ever made, yet, THE most hilarious one you will ever see EVER!
I seriously cry laughing every time I watch it.
And I have been looking up YouTube clips from it like a mad woman.
So please... let your silly brains feast upon the hilarious genius that is Pee Wee's Big Adventure.
And have a great rest of your Wednesday. :)
Eat some chocolate.
Buy yourself a balloon of your favorite color.
Listen to your favorite song on loop.
Hang out with people who only make you the happiest.
And read your scriptures. :)
#recipeforhappiness
So... many... Elementary... insults...
Go ahead SCREAM! We're miles from where ANYONE can hear you!!!
The BEST scene of the entire movie!!!
Why? What's the significance? I DON'T KNOW.
Oh Large Marge... even now she still freaks me out. :)
I say we stomp him! YEAH!! Then we tattoo him! YEAH!! Then we hang him! YEAH!! THEN we kill him! YEAH!!



No comments:
Post a Comment