Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday's Vlogger: Messy Mondays

Oh you thought I forgot about Saturday's Vlogger, didn't you? :)
...oh ye of little faith.
Well fear not, because it's that time of the week again - the time where I spotlight a vlog that I sincerely enjoy and look forward to watching.
I enjoy different vlogs for different reasons. 
And the one I want to tell you all about today is called:

Messy Mondays

First thing I want to say about this guy...? He's obnoxious, but not. As in, he's in your face, and over the top, and acts out extreme exaggerations, but here's the reason it doesn't bug me. He makes videos about things that people ask him to, namely, things that bother or worry teenagers in our day and age. And most of the time these things are stupid, or ridiculous. So, in response to these petty topics - or serious topics that are seriously overlooked and downplayed by stupid teenagers with undeveloped frontal lobes - he approaches them with an extremely dry and sarcastic tone and set of mind. Which makes the ridiculous things sound even more ridiculous, and the serious things even more serious. It's quite brilliant actually - his technique.

Another thing I like about him? He's real! He tells it exactly how it is, which sometimes isn't how people want to hear it. He's not afraid to address things and call people out. I mean, sometimes I just want to take his videos and share them with all the stupid people of the world so that could somehow just get a clue! Because seriously... after watching his videos we all can think of at least one person who could benefit from watching them. I admit, sometimes I catch myself doing or thinking some of the things he addresses. Those are always fun moments. :)

And one of the most refreshing things about him? He's totally Christian, which means his videos are clean, and represent Christian values and standards. It's so nice to see another young adult in today's sick-nast day and age who values his religion, and respects God, and other people. My only complaint? Don't watch his videos that are directly about Christianity. Sometimes he gets a little bit disrespectful in his sarcastic speech when talking about Jesus. It gets a little bit uncomfortable when he dresses up and impersonates him. :/

So yeah! Messy Mondays? I am definitely a big fan! Below I've posted a few more of my favorite videos of his, because seriously...? They are just too good. :) They'll leave you laughing both at him and at humanity.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs