"There will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears, and love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears. Get over your hill and see what you find there, with grace in your heart, and flowers in your hair."
Haven't felt like this in a long time.
It sucks
And strangely feels the tiniest bit good... because I'm proud of myself.
Despite the severe suckage, I am roud of myself.
Despite the severe suckage, I am roud of myself.
Three things I have learned about myself in the past 24 hours?
1. Setting my standards and making my mind to keep them at a young age has really paid off, and I think that ticks Satan off. A lot. Because, with me, He can't win.
2. My will is stronger than my desires. And I really am proud of that.
3. My lips chap very badly when I cry for too long... good to know.
I think it's safe to say that I'm okay if I don't interact with the male species before I'm 30.
I also think it's safe to say an AM PM horchata and a tub of Ben 'n' Jerry's magic brownie ice cream is called for at a time like this.



No comments:
Post a Comment