I'm going to tell you a secret that I haven't told anybody yet... not even my dog! And I wasn't even planning on telling my lovely readers for fear of how they would interpret it, but I've decided that it's manditory for this post to work.
CHECK!When I grow up and move out I'm getting a Boxer dog. For those of you who don't know what a boxer dog is, let me paint a picture for you. Big, muscular, smushed in face, HUGE TONGUE, big eyes, watch dog, docked tail, happy, pretty much the best dog with children on the face of the planet, but overall mean-looking. Why do I want this? Well, I love bigger dogs. I love boxers, they're so much fun and always happy. I also hope that someday one boy will be crazy enough to want to marry me and that I'll be able to have a house full of little chillens running around and I am a firm believer that it's good for children to grow up with a "family dog"... shouldn't I want a dog that'll be fantastic with kids? And lastly... the most important reason, and the first confession on this list... I am terrified out of my socks of intruders/predators. I absolutely need a dog that'll (without actually being vicious) look menacing enough that the second a creeper looks at me from around a tree or through my window he'll see my dog and go running! With a dog like that 'aint NOBODY gonna set foot in my house! :)
I'm addicted to gum. Minty gum in particular. I have a weak little stomach... he needs to work out... but until I figure out how to shove a gym down there, he'll have to remain wimpy and pathetic. Now don't start thinking that I throw up all of the time, because the truth is I do. Not. Throw. Up. I just don't. I refuse. And whenever I eat diner and my stomach says, "Oooo.... I'm kind of full... want some of this back...?" I say, "Heeeeeeck no!" and I shove a peice of minty gum into my mouth. The mint soothes my baby of a stomach and makes me a happy girl.
Remember my new bestie Jeffrey Moss? Remember how much I hate the word, "bestie"? Yeah, he's that cool that I'll stand using it just for him. He left on his mission yesterday,we said goodbye on Monday, day one of the next two years starts today. I miss him immensly. I'll keep you updaetd on his progress in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania mission because I'm aware of how much you guys all love him too. :) Let the waiting begin.I love fashion, and I love putting together crazy outfits. There's something very fulfilling to me in wearing something that's hopelessly not-matching and making it work. To me, getting dressed is not just putting on clothes (unless it's a relaxing weekend... scrubs and tee's here I come! No looking back!), it's finding a costume for my day. My outfits often emulate the mood I'm in when I wake up in the morning. Silly, girly, grumpy, sad, excited... you name it!
I have absolutely no feasible ball park idea where and what I want to after High School. I know that I want to go to college (BYU Idaho is my main focus right now), but after that I'm lost! I don't know what profession I want to get involved in... something just always has a problem. I'd love to be a dog trainer... but that's not really practical. I'd love to be a vet... but I'm too wimpy about "cutting" and "puncturing". I'd love to be a teacher... but I get much to frustrated with both myself and those I'm trying to teach. I'd love to major in English by itself... but that's boring, and I stink like a backedup toilet at in-class essays. Am I just too picky? Is it impossible to find a professional feild that Jadyn Maree is both good at and will enjoy? Only time will tell. :)
Coordinated is NOT a word that would describe me. I'm an not a sporty kind of girl, I'm a little less than graceful when dancing. :) Music and arts is my definate forte! I love to draw, I love to create (flower arrangements, tree decorating, scrapbooking, sewing), and I absolutely love love LOVE to make music. I especially take pride in how far I've come in my piano... not to tute my own horn... but I kind of practice my butt off on that instrument... self taught... happiness. :)
I didn't always used to be the way I am today. I didn't used to be crazy, and spunky, and opinionated, and openly stubborn, and fun-loving, and outgoing, and eager to meet new people (wow... Jadyn, don't be so modest!). I used to be SOOOOO uptight and the biggest dang stick-in-the-mud you ever met in your life! I don't really know what changed, but around the end of 8th grade I started to blossom. I'm so glad I did. I love the way I am today. :)
I am really repulsed by Twilight and the false images of love it presents. Though I myslef know absolutely nothing about true love, I have my guesses, and it's not obsessive and possesive like in the vampire-tween series. I think love is laughter, and selflessness, and sharing, and loving someone notbecause they are perfect... but because they're perfect for you. But hey... maybe that's just me. :)
I wish I had more real pictures of myself. Ha ha ha, I know, can this post get anymore vain??? But it's true! I need to get together with Erika soon so that not all of my teenage-portraits will be bathroom-mirror-pictures... you know what I mean.... :)
I believe in Christ. I love the scriptures. I am proud to be a Mormon. I dare someone to try and convince me otherwise... I daaaare you!
Phew! CHECK!
And lastly, I need to tag ten other bloggers and bestow upon them the grace of this lovely award! I hope you all have as much fun with this as I did! And I'll do my best not to tag anybody who I know has already recieved this award!
Behold: The Adorable Emily Jardine, The Inspirational Sister Larsen, The Hilarious Tiffany Benson, The Sweet Samantha Harms, The Sister... Sydnee... who Needs To Start Blogging Again :), The Mama-Julee, The Pretend-Mama-Dale, The Lovely Melissa Stevens, The Beautiful Sister Weight, and The Spunky Miss Victoria Renea!
CHECK!



7 comments:
okay. really. #8 i completely agree with. love is NOT like the twilight books/movies put it out to be, and while reading/watching them, i actually yelled at the characters (Husband can attest to that one). it IS exactly laugher and selflessness and aharing and enjoying the imperfections! and especially the hugs. Husband hugs are so much better than friend or acquaintance hugs. no lie.
and thanks for the lovely picture note! totally unexpected. and i love reading your blog, just so you know! so don't get discouraged when nobody comments. nobody hardly ever comments on mine, but i blog so i can put memories out there to someday make a book! ahh... i'm excited just thinking about it. plus it keeps me occupied so i don't play with fire too much.
wow, long comment. haha sorry!
p.s. hope to meet you someday real soon! :)
Hey Jadyn! First of all...I love your new hair cut! So cute! Thanks again for helping me out that night with my girls. I am sorry Kelsey gave you a hard time. I liked reading your list. I hope my girls turn out to be a teenager like you and have the same values cause high school now-a-days sounds tough! My little brother has a white boxer. It is a really good dog and good with my girls too. Hope to see you soon!
Jadyn...you are adorable!!! You always have been and you always will be!!! Love ya (you get plenty of "real life" comments from me so I thought I would give you a break in cyberspace)!!! You can thank me later. :)
DUDE! yes. I love this. I love you. Sorry I haven't been on to give the comments I usually offer.
aww! you're so sweet! thanks for the award ;) i think you're wonderful. i love your blog because it reminds me of myself when i was your age...except for i was NOT as optimistic and happy as you are. but i liked the same things. i was just a debbie downer at the time...i'm much more optimistic now thanks to my better half ;) you're great!!
Ok, you are the best!! I promise I read your blog, I just don't comment enough! Oh and and I absolutely love your blog too! Every time I always know I can read your blog and feel happy inside!! :)
love samantha :D
Ok, you are the best!! I promise I read your blog, I just don't comment enough! Oh and and I absolutely love your blog too! Every time I always know I can read your blog and feel happy inside!! :)
love samantha :D
Post a Comment