Thursday, December 30, 2010

Schnabadoo the Dead Cat

Photobucket
Everybody meet Schnabadoo.
Have you got a good look?
Think he's cute and adorable?
Well my friends, you would be so wrong!
This cat is full of pure malice and evil intent!
He was responsible for many scratched up leg (or if you're Rylee, then it was your face he got a hold of) and is probably the underlying reason for my strong hatred of the entire cat species.
You know the worst part about Schnabadoo?
...no, it's not his name. His name was actually pretty darn cool.
The worst part is that it took him almost 20 darn years to die!
That's right, you heard me. This old man was 19 1/2 when he died.
Yesterday to be certain.
So out of respect for the dead cat, and my poor greiving Nana (bless her heart, she loved the evil little guy), I guess I'll say a few words on behalf...

*clears throat*
Schnabadoo, out of all of my childhood bad memories, the ones with you in them stand out the most. Especially that one time I spent the night at Nana's... the very last time I did that. Remember how you woke me up? You learned the hard way that a sleeping six year old child does not double as a scratching post. And remember that time that Rylee stayed at Nana's house? Remember how she learned the hard way not to mess with the Schnab? So guess what I'm trying to say here is this, I've never seen such a small creature strike fear into the hearts of so many thigs: human and canine alike. Even Nana's two German Shepherds and Labrador Retriever wouldn't touch you, and for that I have to give you credit.
So I guess you're 'aight Schnabadoo.
But don't expect me to leave flowers at your grave. :)

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs