Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 12- Urghenschflergin!

The title?
Well today's topic of the Photo Challenge is a picture of something I dislike.
I'm not an angry person. I can't hold a grudge, and I can't stay mad (usually... unless I really really dislike you... then I have no problem making you dissapear from my world. :)), and when I get super angry I don't get violent or snappy, I cry.
Yep, I just get so frustrated that I start bawling.
Sometimes this happens mid argument, and sometimes after teh fact, but either way I bawl, and then once I start getting some self control I'll yell out some made up word that totally sums up how I feel.
Urghenschflergin has often filled this slot, along with "Foolishness!", "GAH!", "Blastedness!", "Ughmnity!", "Ugh!", and other little angry-isms. :)

So here comes the challenge of today.
What things do I absolutely NOT LIKE...?

-Ketchup -Ranch dressing -The ocean -Sharks -Crickets -When crumbs get in your bed -Peoplethat steal your pens and pencils and then deny it even though you totally know that's your writing utensil! -Teens wh orefuse to shower and wear deoderant -Stubbing my toe -Pimples -Sunburns -Messy rooms -Dirtyness... as in not sanitized -Homework -Driving -Junior year -When boys come up behind me and scare me... I scare easily... it makes me especially mad when they poke my sides... grrr *shakes fist amgrily* -Being tickles -Long fingernails -When people wear shoes without socks-When people play with their gum or put their necklaces in their mouth -Cookies that have been baked too long and are too crispy... can't think of much else.

Well, I'm done. Listing the things I dislike is much less fun than listing the things I do.
Have a lovley day lovelies!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

um... i agree. i hate it when boys come from behind you and poke your sides. seriously. thats MY body, MY space, so don't touch me.
also.i honestly want to throw up on people that dont wear socks with shoes. can you think of anything else more disgusting or smellier in this world than feet after they've been in tennis shoes for hours without socks? i can, but for the sake of this comment i'll say NO.
and when people steal my pencils i get furious and i seriously dont forget it. ever. especially when my piano students do it. GRRRRR.
BAH. i need a chill pill. Sonic, here i come...

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs