Happiness is having a gorgeously clean room that your parent's are still gawking about every time they pass it. (Sorry, you'll have to wait to see pictures. :) No sneek peeks!)
Happiness is being part of the Princess Club: the most disgustingly amazing group of girls to ever live in Arizona. Forreals people, we kind of rock!


Happiness is marking off another PhotoChallenge day! Day 23: My Favorite Books.
Alright, this one is sort of a given, but I love this book. Without it, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, the church that I belong to, wouldn't exhist! And what would I do if this glorious gospel didn't exhist? I am who I am today because of what I believe in, and there is no doubt in my mind that it is all true. There is no way that it's not true. God is so good, and his gospel is glorious, and The Book of Mormon is Another Testiment of Jesus Christ... true story. :)

This is Mary Higgens Clark and really, just about anything written by this woman is amazing! Appropriately named the "Queen of Suspense", this remarkable author has yet to write a book that I can figure out. I am always left shocked by the end, she is just so amazing!


Ok, really, you have to be crazy no to like this fellow... 'nuf said.

I. Love. Me. Some. Harry. Potter! For sure. Didn't you guys ever hear that I'm a Death Eater...? Wha??? You don't remember that?

...nooooow do you remember? :)

I also love me some of the classics. You know those books that you're forced to read in English Class and think you'll hate but end up loving? These are those books. :)




The End.



1 comment:
Ohhhh, To Kill a Mockingbird is my FAVORITE!
Post a Comment