Interruption!!!!
Sp Spencer Hughes asked me on a last minute date on Saturday. It was super-de-duper fun times! We went on a group date with Grant Boyd, Jaron Chatwin, and company to the Temple lights (love those things) and then back to Grant's house to make smores and play games. Did we get oober lost? Yes we did. Did we loose many a snowman marshmallow to the bonfire? Yes we did. Did we reek of smoke afterwards? Yes we did? Did I have an absolute blast? YES I DID!!!
So anyhow, I went on the date, I hung out with Jodi, I got another letter from Edler Jeffrey (excitement!), and I celebrated Christmas with my amazing family! I don't have any pictures yet from Christmas day, but I'll share a few from Christmas Eve.
My family is seriously the greatest, and on Christmas Eve we always go to visit my dad's side of the family and celebrate my aunt Lindsay's birthday (it's Christmas Day which both stinks and rocks). These are what I have pictures of!
You know what else I did with my family? I ate at IHOP for breakfast (sooooooooo much fun! I can't stress how much I adore my family enough!) and then went to the movies to see Tangled. Best movie second only to How to Train Your Dragon.....? Uh, I think so. If you didn't see it. Go see it. If you did see it and LoVeD it like I did, rejoice with me! If you hated it..... I have no words for you. You can leave now.
Ha ha, but anyway, this is reall all I've got for you people, sorry to dissapoint. :) I'm going to be lame and sign off now, forgive me for my blogger's block!
MWAH!
P.S. My room is actually getting clean FOR REAL this time! Be prepared for a clean room post that'll BlOw YoUr MiNd!!!!! :D
P.P.S. Let's fit a Photo Challenge day in here and kill two birds with one stone! One thing I wish I could forget is the time period between these two pictures. SUCH an awkward time period when I really had no idea who I was! Really sixth grade through nowish I've been discovering who I am... it's still going on.:) So far I'm liking the way I'm turning out.
P.P.S. Ever wondered what makes me super happy?
Writing a missionary.
This does. :)
The End.








1 comment:
I want to see Tangled! AHHHH! Another awesome movie is Inception I watched it last night- omgosh- so good. haha. And that is so cute! I am going to have a missionary to write to next year- my best friends (TWO OF THEM) will be in Argentina. ha.. :)
Makay
www.sofarsogreat1.blogspot.com
Post a Comment