What???
No, no thanks. Lots have people have inpired me and made an impact on my life, I just don't want to gush about it on here. You don't want to read it, I don't want to write it.
Oh! And don't go thinking I forgot about day 15, I'm waiting on pictures to post that... and hopefully that will be soon... they're not my pictures... I have no control over when they get uploaded... doesn't not being in control stink?
Aaaanyhow, I actually have something to write about Day 18 (biggest insecurity), so why not give it a swing?
My first reaction to this day, "Why on earth would I want to blog about my biggest insecurity and post it for the entire dadgum internet to read??!!?!?!" And this is why I decided not to blog about my teeth, or my boobs (or lack therof) or my behonkin' ghetto booty or my footsies... let's talk about my hands shall we? :)
The other day I was giving a presentation in English and I used this picture for one of my interpretive slides:

Lovely isn't it? Mr. Adams, who happens to be a photography junky, loved that I posted my own original work in my presentation (besides this one... Erika took this one), and particularly wanted to know how we got the butterfly to stay in the hands in this one and who's hands they were. I explained how the bug's wing was slightly torn so it was pretty chill just sitting in our hands... but I was a bit hesitant in answering his next question...
Mr. Adams: And who's hands are those?
Me: Well... um...
Random Student: Yeah! Now those hands have a story to tell!
Me: Those are my hands.
*classroom is silent*
Mr. Adams: Are you serious?
Me: Yes.
Mr. Adams: Those are your hands?
Me: Sure are.
Different Random Student: So your hands are serisouly that wrinkly???
*facepalm* Yes, my hands are wrinkly old carpetner man's hands. At least they're cute and small... that makes up for the nasty-ness at least a little bit right? :)



No comments:
Post a Comment