Hmmmm, I really would like to not have to write this blog post. remember when I started doing Top Tens??? I'd much rather do that! So rather than attatching a picture of my favorite musician and explain why they're my favorite, I'm going to link to my first ever top ten and reccomend that, if you would really like to know what music my heart sings along to, you read it.
And on another topic.... remember my odd booty gene?
The one that makes it abnormally large?
Yep, that's the one. :)
Sydnee calls it my "ghetto booty", and I agree.
Sydnee calls it my "ghetto booty", and I agree.
Today I was walking to the mailbox to see if I had any goodies, particularly any Salt Lake City, Utah goodies, but that's not what we're talking about here. :)
I couldn't help noticing the odd size of my shadow...
And to make sure I was seeing things, I checked in the window before going inside.
It's official. My ghetto booty puts all other white girls' ghetto booties to shame. :)



1 comment:
Hahahahahah so did you think of what I thought of when I read this?
Ghetto boobies. :)
Post a Comment