Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 14: Oh How Seminary Rules My Life... In a Big Way... Fo Sho.

Oh yep, yep, Jadyn Maree is goin' gansta... BAH!
Just kidding, I'm just goin' a little insane from school. You know, same old same old. :)
And you know, the more and more time that passes the more and more this blog becomes a journal to me. My poor regular journals have begun to be neglected a little, but this blog has been thriving!
And you know, I'm very ok with that. :)
And you know what else?
The more and more time that passes, the more and more I don't want to do this 31 Day Photo Challenge.
But I'll finish it, don't worry.
Just don't expect me to be thrilled about it. :)

So what day is it... 14?
Someone I could never live without?
Jesus Christ, no question!

I love this picture of the Savior... it says it all... and there really isn't anyone else that I could live without, because really, I love my family more than anything, but one day we all have to die, and when they do I'll be devestated.

But I'll carry on, and I'll be a better person, because I'll have Jesus Christ, my loving and atoning Savior by my side.
No matter what happens, no matter what tools Satan uses against me, not matter whatkind of haveck wreaks around me, Christ will always be with me, holding my hand, and soothing my troubled heart.
And I love him.
With all of my heart.

Day 14, done.
I just poured out my heart and soul to you all... happy now? :)
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs