Friday, December 17, 2010

This is Day Travel

Yeah, I guess I'll start back up on this challenge. :) I promised I would, didn't I?
*sigh* So today's topic is somewhere I'd love to travel... and when I tell you, you have to promise not to laugh. Don't accuse me of conforming to the masses because, really, EvErYbOdY wants to travel here someday. I'll give you my reasons, but just... understand that this is me. I'm not following the crowd, I'm following my own personal desires.
Ha ha ha, phew! That was heavy! Are you ready to hear where in the world Jadn Maree wants to travel?

It's FrAnCe!

Serisously! I would love, love, LOVE to go to France someday!
Why you may ask?

1. The Eiffel Tower. Seriously. I mean how romantic would it be to go to Frace someday with a hubby or a fiance or a beau or any kind of fellow and be kissed under the Eiffel Tower??? ...just sayin. :)Photobucket

2. I speak French! Very very roughly, but I've been getting much better, and hopefully by the time I got to France I'd be much better than I am now and it would be the perfect opportunity to practice!

3. I love the landscape of France. Really, the leaves, and the cobblestone streets, and the lavender feilds are just gorgeous! It's like you just walked out of a painting of Monet or Van Gogh!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4. Two words. The. Food. Enough said? I think so.Photobucket
Photobucket
And now I ask you... who wouldn't want to travel to France??? There's no beaches (perfect for a ocean-a-phobic like me:) ), just pretty country and an overflowing of culture. :)

Jadyn Maree + France = Happiness.

P.S. My new glasses came in the other day. That same day I got this R2D2 shirt from a White Elephant gift exchange. It was for mutual. I'm a happy camper... :)Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm lovin that R2D2 shirt, and your glasses are super cute!! :) Oh and definetly jealous that you can speak French.... :D

kami said...

you know how i feel about this post ;) maybe we can be travel buddies! i'm dying to go back. it seriously is gorgeous...although, you know...as much as i adore france and it's landscape, germany is pretty flipping gorgeous too! i can't pick between which one i love more as far as that goes. but really, france is just to die for. i don't know if you've seen the blog design mom but her family is picking up and moving to france for a year (or more) *just cause* - how jealous am i?? incredibly. i almost cried. anyways i love france too. maybe we can be french loving buddies!

Jadyn Maree said...

Most definately Sister Larsen! I'm so jealous that you've been there before, and I would love to just go and live in France for a period of time... any amount... seriously! But as far as Germany goes, it'd probably be easier and more realistic for me to travel there, because I actually have family that live there. :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs