Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day Numero Onze... or Eleven... Either Way, It Makes me Happy

Oh there are so many things that I love, how could I possibly find one picture that encompasses all of them?!?!?!
It just can't be done!
I'll just give you a nice list and a picture of something that makes me happy today.
Sound good?
I think so. :)
Jadyn Maree loves.....


-Aprons -Speaking and listening to french -Making pies with her mama -Frehs baked cookies -Dogs -Musicals -My friends -My family -Busting a lung when laughing -The smell of gasoline -The smell of wet dirt -The smell of good cologne -The smell of new babies -Weddings -Looking at wedding dresses and wondering who the heck your future husband is -Babies -Oatmeal -Socks... oh I LOVE socks! -Plays -Clarinet -PIANO -Dresses -Odd outifts -Gloves -Sun glasses -Cute and MODEST swimming suits -The Temple -Cyber stalking the Gilbert Temple -Exercising -Singing -Acting -Quoting movies -Being silly -The holiday season -Temple lights -Christmas lights in general -Watching my breath in the air when it's cold outside -Rain -Lightning -Minty gum -When my hair is soft -Foot rubs -Back rubs -Getting my back tickled -Corny bags -Brushig my teeth -Sleeping -My bed -Vintage -Seminary -Photography -Flowers -Clouds


That's all that I feel like listing now.... :)
What makes me happy today?
My new haircut! :D

1 comment:

Alexa said...

Could you be any more cute? I love love LOVE your hair!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs