Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 10: ...Crazy? I Used to be Crazy!

Hmmm.... well, I may be a crazy person, but I'm not very inclined to do CrAzY things.
I know, shocker shocker.
I'm really actually a rule follower... big time... it's from my days of being a grumpy stick-in-the-mud. It still freaks me out to go against rules.
I love being crazy and spontaneous, I really do... just not in innapropriate times.
Does any of this make sense... ? :)
Well if it doens't make sense to you, then that's ok, because it makes sense to me, and this is my journal, and if any of the generations of Jadyn Maree read this then they'll understand it too because, hello! They're my own flesh and blood! Of course they'll inherit my crazy logic!
Aaaaanyhow, the person who gets me to do the craziest things is definately Erika Danielle.
She's lovely.
She's persuasive.
Let's list shall we? :)
With Erika Danielle I've.....
-Bitten a snake
-Chased a starving dog around the desert for two hours
-Made buscuit dough with a two year old
-Eaten a cake shaped as a pregnant torso )the boobs were strawberry filled... as awkward as it was, I LOVE me some strawberry!)
-Taken pictures in the rain and hail
...must I go on?
I love my friends, I am so blessed in that area, and I can't stress and repeat it enough.
I love my friends!
I love my friends!
I love my friends!
...have a lolvely day. :)

1 comment:

auntieED said...

Muahahahaha, I LOVE THIS. especially you biting the snake. Most people get bit by snakes, but that ain't the way Lady Jane roll, no. She bite them. haha. And that boob cake was good and you know it!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs