1.) It has been my lifelong goal ever since I was little to have long lovely hair. This has not yet been accomplished. I'm actively pursuing this goal today. :)
2.) I love zebra print... it's basically the best. Yesterday I babysat for a family. The family had a zebra print Snuggie... it was love at first snug!
3.) Um... I'm a quoting machine. Unless you're prepared to quote alongside with me, don't ever watch Napoleon Dynamite with me... or any other movie for that matter, I talk like nothing else during movies.
4.) I'm a dog person. Cat's aren't allowed in my world.
5.) I'm mildly lactose entollerant. I cheat. A lot. Do I pay for it? Out the wazoo I do!
6.) I'm more of an artsy/musical kind of gal. Sports aren't my cup of joe. :)
7.) I love to laugh! Sometimes a little bit too much. Basically, neevr ask me to tell a joke/funny story... unless you can understand hysterical babble.
8.) Insincerity/over-cheesyness bugs me. If you're gonna lie to my face and pretend you love me when you really hate my guts, get out of town. And no, my hand is not cold, so no, you may not hold it. Get out of town. Today. I'll buy you an airline ticket.
9.) Music makes my soul happy. Especially fun random music that overall has a happy message. Nothing beats.
10.) I take pride in my piano skills. Not to tute my own horn, but it's something I have worked HARD at developing.
So that's me. :) Can't wait to share more with you... this should be fun! :) Have a wonderful night!



No comments:
Post a Comment