I thought that this was sort of a silly topic, I mean don't get me wrong, my sister, my best friends, and my mom have definately gotten me through a TON in my life, but I don't think that here has ever been anybody in my life who has helped me more to get through this crazy life with a chin up and an attitude to be better than my Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ.
Cheesy? Not a bit. It's a true story foo'! :)
This perfect man was there with me from the second I was born, helping adjust to my new surroundings, the scary sounds and lights, the big people passing me around, it must have been quite a trial! One second I was happy and chillin' around in heaven, excited to get my body and live on earth, and the next second I'm here!
How freaky must that have been?
Well, luckily I don't remember, but I do know that Jesus christ and a ministry of angels were there with me.
He was there with me during my awkward Elementary school years where I learned how fickle and mean girls could be. He was there when I cried looking in the mirror wishing that my teeth could be straight and my eyebrows could be thin and my hair could be thick and long and red (yes I wanted red hair... :) ) and that I could be beautiful.
He was there during Junior High, letting me know that these new friends were good, and that they weren't going to do the things that my elementary friends did to me. He was there with me when I felt most alone right before 8th grade when I experienced my very first tradgedy. He helped me todiscover how wonderful I was, and how important it was to love myself even if I had bushy high-maitenance eyebrows, and big teeth, and pimples, and microscopic boobs.
He's helping me right now during what's got to be the most trying time of my life in High School. He helped me through that terrible move and he's still helping me right now, and I know that he's going to continue to be there for me in the future.
Who else could do that for me other than Christ?
Nobody compares.
"I know that my Redeemer Lives, what comfort this sweet sentence gives." :)
Peace out!




No comments:
Post a Comment