Yes, it's been a bit, I am aware, but please know that I'm not ignoring oyu one purpose.
I have been so dang busy this year.
With the move and my AP classes, worrying about college, and grades, and homework, and social-ness as well, I've just been very much overwhelmed.
And my grades are suffering.
Not because I've been bombing tests or anything, but just because I've gotten so behind in my homework.
So I'm halfway grounded this weekend until I get all of my work finished.
But I couldn't stand neglecting this blog without an explination!
So for the next day or two I'll be working my butt of on finishing my homework just for you!!!
My progress so far?
Almost 6 assignments out of about 15-20 are done! I'm almost halfway done!!! :D
So pray for me.
Because my room is messy.
And I think only Heavenly Father and Mimi can compreehnd what that does to my mind and spirit.
'tis not pretty.
Anywaaaay, wanna see a picture that can always make me laugh?
Well, if you know me, then you already know that this one wasn't a hard one to find since I bust up laughing at just about ANYTHING!! ...it's genetic.... I get it from my mama.

Oh Girl's Camp. I pretty much love you with a burning passion. I think this picture adequetly (oh yes, I'm aware of the spelling issues here!) represents the way all of us girls feel about camp. Don't get me wrong, we all LOVE it by the end, but as women we want to be beautiful and clean... camping does not equal beautiful and clean... especialy in spidery/mousey/skunky cabins with only oe opportunity to shower. :) Camp is the very best.



2 comments:
Dude, totally understand the messy room thing. I won't spend more than five minutes in my messy room unless I intend to clean it.
You are amazing, and good luck on your assignments! I know how that goes...
haha oh Jadyn this was us at the BEGINNING of girls camp!!
Post a Comment