I've been slacking.
About that... jsut don't worry about it.
I've had lots of homework... and the Harry Potter premier.
So forgive me, it's all good!
Yesterday's topic was a picture of my favorite memory, and of course I couldn't choose just one!
And those that I maybe could have chosen did not have any photographic evidence.
So I decided to be clever and post this picture.
I love looking back on my childhood and realizing just how lucky I was, how amazing those games we played were, how yummy those meals were, how petty the arguments, how lovely the friendships, and the beauty of the naievity of those early years.It's really somthing.
I love it. :)
And today's topic!! :D
Someone I wish I could trade places with for a day?
This girl right here:
I've ALWAYS wanted to know what it would be like to be a dog, and who better to trade places with than this one?She's pretty much the best dog ever (besides Jazee)!
...she also just about the only dog I'd ever trust not to do something absolutely awful and stupid in my body... :/



No comments:
Post a Comment