Why will it be such a long night you ask?
Well first of all it was a long long day at school today!
Well first of all it was a long long day at school today!
You know those days that just drag on and on and by the end of it it feels like you've endured three days?
That was my today.
It's ok though, you know why?

Because Broccoli Heals my Soul! ...yes I'm wearing my lovely geeky t-shirt. :)
Anyhow, ready for the shameful embarassment? Once I got home from school I helped my mom babysit for my sadly sick aunt Melissa (pray for her... just do it). I love my cousins dearly. But they are a handful! And their sweet little infant baby Kelsey hates my guts. Needless to say, it was a lovely threeish hours after school that I was trying to keep these adorable little girls entertained.... my night?
Some people just look beautiful when they sleep.
I am not one of these people. :)



1 comment:
You're totally cute when you sleep. I'm always drooling of sticking my bum in the air or something! Haha. I love your blog! It is so happy, and I'm so glad you're doing the 31 days!
Post a Comment