1. the Anne - One Peice
I love the simplicity of this one. The stenciled flowers and ruffley neckline are so feminine and cute! But it's a halter top, and I don't know how I feel about that. It also has really thin straps...
2. the Ava - One Peice
I love the ruffles on this one and the two different patterns. I also love the neckline! But with the thin straps I'm not sure how supportive it'll be, and it might be hard to find good shorts or a good skirt to match it.
Again, I love the ruffles, and I love the pattern, but most of all I love the COLORS! I'm a freak for Black White & Yellow (as you will see as you look at the rest of the suits), and as you can see by the picture, it won't be hard to find good shorts or a good skirt to go with it. But it's a halter top and it's go really thin straps, so... again, I'm not sure how supportive it's going to be. It's also a two peice, and though they make it easier to go to the bathroom, they tend to float up while you're swimming.
Ok, is this one not ADORABLE??? Look at the cute little bee pattern and the cute little flower? It's definatley one of the cutest one's I've seen, but the neckline is a little bit funky. While it's extremely attractive, it'll make for an extremely awkward tan line. Also, I'm worried about the cute designer flower getting wilty when wet.
Ok, I love the circle patter on this one and the thickness of the straps. The design overall is adorable, and I love that it's a one peice... much more support. But I'm a little bit nervous about the neckline. Is it too much of a plunge?6. the Sausalito Yellow - Two Peice
Alright, as far as design goes, I think this one HaNdS dOwN is my favorite! I love the conflicting patterns! They SLAY me! And even though it's a halter, the straps are super thick for extra support. But I'm EXTRA nervous about the neckline on this guy. I'm pretty dang flat chested, and besides not being able to fill it up, it's kind of low in general. :/
Your thoughts and comments are greatly needed/wanted/appreciated. THANK YOU!



3 comments:
Oh dear! It is so hard to choose! I love the Niki and the Samantha.
I agree, the tanline for the Niki would be awkward, but it's SOOOO cute. And for the Samantha, I bought a swimsuit with that exact neckline a few summers ago (when I was even MORE flat than I am now), and I absolutely love it. Swimsuit shopping is basically almost as hard as finding a husband would be...
Samantha or Niki. Those two are both great. But honestly, they are all SUPER cute.
Leave it to me to be commenting a month late on your blog :) As usual, I guess! But I LOVE #6, but I agree that its a little low and may seem empty in some regions. My fav is the Bailey. It would be super flattering in all the right places. The Samantha is cute but that pattern will make you look really really flat.
Post a Comment