Alright, so maybe I am copying Sister Beeson's blog, but really... who wouldn't?
Her blog is the most hilarious blog on the planet, so really, it's not shame on me for copying her, it's shame on YOU for not!
So there. :)
So there. :)
Anyway, check out the pizza I made the other night!
I know, gorgeous, right?And it only took me like fifteen minutes to make... why????
Because I was wearing my cupcake apron, DUH!
Everything goes by faster when you're wearing an apron.So first, I went out to the garage... WAIT! Don't go, it get's better, I promise!
Once I got out there check out what I pulled out:
I know, I know, store bought pizza... how economical of me! *accepts praise and freshly cut roses with the utmost modesty*
I know, I know, store bought pizza... how economical of me! *accepts praise and freshly cut roses with the utmost modesty*So once I was back safe and snug in the comfort of my home, I read the instructions carefully, and then I preheated the oven to 450 degrees farenheit.
Then I carfeully removed the delicious pizza from its packaging.

Before I knew it, the oven was preheated! Yeah, all 450 degrees!
Then I carfeully removed the delicious pizza from its packaging.

Before I knew it, the oven was preheated! Yeah, all 450 degrees!...it's the apron, I'm telling you...
So after carefully inserting the pizza snugly in the oven I sat and waited patiently.
And of course I had to take pictures while waiting, because what fun is waiting if you can't take a million pictures to prove you waited in the first place???
Then it was DONE!Just like that, I had a beautifully cooked pizza in my hands. (and of course I had to pose with it... what do you think I am... CrAzY???)
Don't be jealous....ok, ok, I guess that's impossible, so feel free to drool and swoon over the beauty of my pizza.
That was fun. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment