Wednesday, June 9, 2010

No Competition... I Mean... C'mon... Really?

Alright, let's cut to the chase...
Twilight vs. Lost
No competition!
(Really, Twilight vs. Anything = no competition, but that's beside the point)
You know how crazed Twilight fans choose sides? Either Edward or Jacob, right?
And they make little T-Shirts that say so: I'm team EdWaRd!/I'm team JaCoB!
Well, I think that since everybody here is in agreance that Lost is millions of lightyears better than Twilight, don't you think people should be forming friendly teams with the characters from Lost rather than Twilight?
...just sayin'.
The point I'm trying to make here is that I'm looking for a white T-Shirt, because Brandi and I are going to be making Team Desmond/Team Charlie shirts on Monday!
Does anybody know where I can get one cheap yet good quality? :)
Please and thank you!
Sorry there's no Lost vs. Twilight pictures, my computer won't let me upload any. :/

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Lost fer sure!! Edward who? Charlie pace!!

Brandi said...

Lost fer sure!! Edward who? Charlie pace!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs