Sunday, June 27, 2010

Need A Life... Need A Life BAAAAD!

Yes, it's true. This move has turned me into a BlOoOoOb!
What is a bloob?
I. Don't. Know... maybe you should tell me in my comments. :)
Anyhow, I didn't blog today to blog about bloobs... whatever they are, I blogged because Erika is making me! Ha ha ha, so I decided to tell you all what I've been reduced too.
Pretty much the bane of my existence is this little guy right here.
That's right, I'm too stressed to try and organize my nasty room because there's hardly any furniture in it. Just boxes and bags with nothing to organize them on.
It's too hot to go to the park or walk the dogs.
So I just kind of succumb to the madness and, yes, watch Avatar: The Last Airbender all afternoon!
*sobs in shame* I know, I know, I have developed quite a problem.
But you cannot judge me until you watch it! It's a surprisingly amazing show!
So when you watch it, come back here, and tell me how great it was.
I'd love to hear about the moving, life changing experiences you all have had. :)

1 comment:

auntieED said...

I must tell you, I have had a secret obsession with that show for like...years!! I LOVE it so much!! haha, when the movie comes out maybe we can see it together. And thank you for blogging just for me! I appreciate it!
I love you SIS!! jsyk

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs