This is basically the story of my life.
All of the cousins in my family that live in Arizona are in this picture (excluding baby Lexee, and those three boys are my brothers).
See the age barrier on my part? :)
I only have two cousins that are in my age range and one lives in Colorado while the other one lives in either Utah or Montana (they're moving, but she's thinking about staying in Utah with her cousin for her senior year).
Everybody else is either married or under the age of eight.
It's ok though, I get LOTS of babysitting jobs.
I love my family!
(Especially cute little baby Kelsey that I'm holding. Soooo precious!)
P.S. Check out my crazy eyeballs! Hence the title of this post. :)



1 comment:
Oh my goodness, Jadyn. I am the exact same way! NONE of my cousins are my age. The only one is my 15 year old second cousin, and she acts like she is 9 (as in she chases my brothers with cooties. always.) So I feel your pain. ;)
Post a Comment