Ok, remember when I was bored one day and went to read Busy Bee Lauren's blog and she was writing about recalling old pictures and then she challenged us to do the same and post a link to them on her blog so that she could read about them?
Of course you don't, what do I think you are?
Stalkers???
Ha! Anyhow, I didn't ever participate because I couldn't think of a good picture to use. Some were OK, but none of them were perfect.
Well guess what?
I found that perfect picture!
Yeah, I know, bask in its glory. I love it!
Yeah, I know, bask in its glory. I love it!This picture was taken really only a few weeks ago ad Girls Camp, but Lo Mia is my second home, and there are so many memories there, and everybody loves Girls Camp, but I think this picture really captures it all.
The Spirit at Camp is the best, and everybody there can feel it (except for the poop bum girls who go just because their moms make them and since they don't want to be there they try to corrupt all the innocent first years and act cooler than us YCLs), but when you get down to it, we're all girls, and we all secretly can't wait to get home because we feel so... dirty/hot/sore/tired/exhausted/pooped out/gross, however you want to put it, that's how we feel, and we don't usually show this weakness to the other wards, but our ward was the best in that Stake (they were all very jealous) and we weren't afraid!
Brandi and I were lugging our duffles and suitcases and pillows up to the cabins and I had recently abandonned my duffle on the road when Carol came up and snapped this picture. I love my old ward so so sooo much, words can't even describe how much I'm going to miss them. Last night was my last mutual and coming back to the new house with all the boxes and tape and dust I felt so full of emotions. I missed my old house, my old friends, my old ward. Needless to say, I cried myself to sleep. But you know, you have to move on, and once I get my license I'll be driving down there all the time to visit them.
This picture makes me happy because it reminds me that I have people that love me. It reminds me that I am a daughter of God. It reminds me that it's dang FUN to be silly. It reminds me not to care what other people think. It reminds me about all the good times I've had in the Santa Rita 1st Ward. It reminds me to buck up and face my new ward on Sunday with a smile on my face, because they can't be THAT bad... right?
Anyhow, that's it. My lovely old picture to remenisce about.
.
P.S. I was thinking about it after reading Brandi's blog, and why the heck isn't Anastasia considered a Disney movie? She's a way cooler Princess than Belle (even if Walt Disney didn't create her)......just sayin' :)




2 comments:
hahah i love that picture!
but..excuse you!
Belle is the BEST princess ever created.
hahah
i miss you:(
you konw, njust yesterday i was wondering about an anastasia too. i love her more than belle.
Post a Comment