Thursday, July 1, 2010

Simple Solutions to Bloobiness

Welcome Welcome, On and All, to the Grand Re-Opening of..... *drumroll*
THIS BLOG!
*cheering crowd*
I know, it's very exciting, isn't it?
After about six months of hoping, losing hope, and then hoping some more, I finally figured out (by chance) how to revert this blog back to it's original template!
But enough about that, that's boring.
Remember how I confessed a while back about how I was being a bloob and watching Avatar: The Last Airbender all day?

Bloob (n.) A mixture of "blob" and "boob". When somebody calls
you one, they are stating that you are a blob for not getting
your butt off the couch, and a boob for not doing anything to help yourself.

Shamefull, isn't it? But no worries, because I've canceled it out this week, because I've been working like a DOG!
I've been busy moving, packing, and lifting boxes like weights.
I've been busy jogging up and down stairs like bleachers.
I've been busy jogging into the house-out of the house-into the house-out of the house.
Make sense?
Basically, I'm like an exercise machine right now!

I've also taken on a couple of sewing projects. I would love to get started on my English reading project for the summer... because school starts on the 26!
But I have no idea what school I'm going to, and all the projects are different, so to ease my panic and frustration that the dumb Chandler School Board is causing me, I've been sewing a cute baby quilt, and have been getting ready to sew a couple of jewelry bags with my mama (sorry, no pictures. Don't feel like uploading them).

Basically, that's it. :)
So bye!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs