Alright, before we get down to business, let's talk about PetsMart.
I mean... what the heck?

I know!
I was pretty dang in love.
Yes.
PetsMart.
Last night my lovely Mama and I moseyed on down there to pick up some doggie shampoo when we saw THESE!
I mean... what the heck?
Bed Head... really, you have outdone yourselves.
Is this not the most hilarious thing you've ever seen??? :)
Basically, I'm lovin' it!
Like McDonalds... only BETTER!
Anyhow, we didn't buy it.
Because seriously! Who pays 15 bucks for a little bottle of cute shampoo?
We instead payed 15 bucks for this giant monster who, I must say, got the job done quite nicely! I love using oatmeal shampoos on my dogs, because not only does it leave a natural smell on their dry coats (not some fake perfumey fruity smell), but it soothes their skin and makes them less itchy and sheddy.
All in all, Oatmeal Shampoo = Greatness.

(Notice Jazee chillin' inside the end table... *facepalm*) :)
Also, as we were leaving we grabbed two new doggie name tags with our new phone numbers on them and you will never guess what happened!!!
PetsMart outdid themselves with this baby! It fuses your dog's name on the tag with a futuristic LAZER!
I know!And they had the cutest fonts!

I was pretty dang in love.Sad right?
I need a life. :)
I need a life. :)
And now.... for the moment you've all been waiting for.....
I FiNaLlY bucked up and got my permit!

I know! Check. It. OUT! :D
I never thought I'd ever say this, but I'm actually excited to start driving!
And speaking of driving, I need another lesson with the Bensons.
Well, I guess that's it... that's the news. :)
So have a lovely day, and if you happen to stop by PetsMart, check out their lazer tag maker!
It's not just a machine, it's a show!



3 comments:
That is hilarious! What a spoof, "Pet Head"?! bhahahaha. ;)
and ummm... yeah totes girl, but I haven't even taken drivers ed and I am a jr. yeah... i better get on that because that is just CRAZY. haha
Congrats though... looks like your picture came out halfway decent. ;)
-makay
your hair looks really long in that picture, pet head is hilarious, and I'm so proud of you for getting your permit finally, and...I am also glad I don't have to be in the car with you until you learn to drive. I mean, I love you...but that was close. :) kidding.
Very funny dog products!
And YAY for the permit!!! Jeremy spilled the beans about driving lessons to Kyle, I'm afraid. He's a goober. But I'm not sure Kyle knew what he was talking about.
Your picture is great on your permit too. That's always pure luck!
Post a Comment