So I've been thinking... and I sure do hope that once I grow up (if I grow up) that I'll be called into Young Womens as a leader... and that for Girls Camp they'll go to Lo Mia.Why?
Well first of all, why not?
That place is the Happiest Place on Earth (that's right, eat your heart out Disney Land... have you ever read my sidebar? :) )!
And also, this past year of Girls Camp was my last year at Lo Mia...
I know! Right?
My new ward isn't going.
So, golly I'd better be able to go at least one more time... if not, I might just die!
Figuratively of course. :)



4 comments:
yes i get very offended when you say that!
Ha ha ha! Brandi, I'm sorry! I forgot that when I insult Disney, I insult you...I'm sorry! :/
I have no doubt that you will go to camp as a leader SOMEWHERE! Maybe even LoMia. How sad you don't get to go again as a YW!
I have never been a big fan of Girl's Camp...but my mom is. She has gone for over 20 years!
Post a Comment