Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Let's All Drool, Shall We?

So I know that you know that I love to shop... no hiding that... no need to reiderate that.
This fact brings me to the content of this post.
So today I was thinking to myself, "Man, I haven't really posted a ton lately... what can I post about?"
I thought that maybe I could do a Top Ten... but today wasn't Monday.
And then it hit me! Just make a shoping list!
Those always make for a fun post!
So, here it is: my Top "6" List of Adorable Heels!

I was shopping at my most favorite website to drool over over-priced clothing items this morning-coughcoughAnthropologiecough-and I stumbled into the shoe section.
Many of you may not know this, but I have ap articularly unhealthy love for Heels... HIGH Ones!
They're super bad for my feet (I have very bad feet to begin with), but I'm a short girl (5 foot 3 inches) and (not to be conceded) I can pull of these babies pretty well without looking like a sasquach!
So check. Them. OUT!

1.
Look at these cuties! They're a little bit close to being wedges (which I really hate), but they're not, so I love them. I love how they look like "old timey" saddle shoes! And check out the Strawberries on the inside!

2.
I love the colors. I love the stitching. I love the GIANT flower. I love the height. I love it all! These are just too cute to be true!

3.
These remind me of Africa... I don't know why. I love the mustard yellow though, it's one of my favorite colors! And the cute design on the heel is... well... cute!

4.
Alright... I diggin' the color scheme here, and I love how elevated they are! They're super high, and check out how hodge-podgey the front is by the toe! How cute is that???

5.
Ok, I don't know what the heck is going on here with these heels, but I'm strangely drawn to them. Maybe it's the purple. Maybe it's the ruffles. Maybe it's that they look like Sweedish wooden clogs... who knows! But I actually really really like them!

6.
And finally, just look at these! How CUTE are they? I love the color green and the stripes on the heel and that BIG FAT BOW! ...the zipper is a nice touch too. :)

So have a fun day, and don't be shy to mosey on down to Anthropologie and check out their stuff.
Just don't get too attached... I cannot be held responsible for any broken hearts... because they're stuff is so cute... but SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO expensive!


P.S. Isn't John Isner dreamy???


P.P.S. I had a wonderful July 4th, thanks for asking! My mom and I sat on our back porch, and we could see the fireworks perfectly! They were so close up!

2 comments:

Kyla Makay said...

Whoops.. yep you got me droolin... ;D

-makay

auntieED said...

I love your blog sister. Here is the top 5 reasons I love your blog!
5. I love the background. its cute
4. I love how I can totally imagine you saying all these things in that way you do.
3. I can read it and it makes me not miss you as much as I doooo.
2. I love the things you blog about.
1. I love your vocabulary, your side notes, and all that!
And I love you sis!
yeah... :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs