Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Sea is Just A Wetter Version of the Sky

So School started.
But you already know that... right?
Right.
So we won't take too long to dwell on that topic.
Basically to make a long story short... it was the worst week of my life. No joke.
On the first say of school I sat forEVER waiting for the counselor to fix my schedule started...
...ate lunch alone *cricketcricket*...
...and then went home and cried with my little doggies, because I am pretty much pathetic and was too embarassed to cry with a normal human being.
But things are bound to get better though, so let's move on!
And what better way to move on than to do a Top Five list!
It's like a Top Ten list, but shorter and easier to put together. :)


So here it is... *drumroll*
Top Ten Things Jadyn Maree is Afraid of! Dun dun duhhhhhhhh!

1. Roller Coaster
Okay, okay, I know what you're going to say, but I have a legitimate reason for being afraid of these monsters! When I was cookin' in my mama's belly I recieved a sad little gene from her half of the DNA. It's a little heart condition do-dad called Mitrovalve which causes you to overproduce adrenaline... now we haven't tested it or anything to see if I actually have Mitrovalve yet, but we DO know that I definately produce too much adrenaline, and if I go an anything more wild than Thunder Mountain Railroad... well... see if you can keep me from passing out. :)
2. The Ocean
It so true. Call me a downer for hating the world's two most loved locations (Disneyland... for the roller coasters, and the beach... for the ocean), but this vast deadly body of water strikes fear right into the center of my heart! I'm so afraid that if I ever go in that I'll be swept away... which leads us to my next fear...

3. Sharks
Really Heavenly Father... what were you thinking when you created these things? They're monsters! THEY are the reason I am so afraid of the ocean. Last year in English we were supposed to annonymously right on the white board what we were most afraid of, and no joke... I worte that I was afraid of being swept out to sea and being eaten by sharks. Illustrations and all! And seriously... who wouldn't? I mean look at it!
4. Crickets
*shudder* I don't even know why I'm so afraid of these nasty little things... I have no explination for it. But seriously, don't put on of these things on my shrit... you. will. diiieee!
5. Robbers
Oh man, when I'm the last to go to bed I can't make myself look at the windows. I just know that there will be some scary man with a gun waiting for me. I don't know, but something about a stranger in my house with the intent to harm me and my family just scares the living daylights out of me. I get so scared when I'm walking down the street by myself, because I'm afraid I might get kidnapped or raped or who knows what? That is why I have decided that when I move out I am getting a big intimidating guard dog like a German Shepherd or a Boxer so that stupid robbers and creepers will think twice about hitting my house!

Speaking of doggies, Rylee got herself stung by a scorpion and now has to wear the "cone of shame" She's so miserable... poor little thing. :)
Ok, so those of you who know me know how much I love Celtic Woman... if you don't know who they are, then I pity you... watch this movie and be learned.

So there you have it, they are five Celtic ANGELS (you didn't really see the violinist, but she's amazing)! But very recently they've added a sixth menber! Her name is Hayley Westenra, and she is from new Zealand, and I must say... I am very impressed! Check her out!

I must say, I approve! :)

5 comments:

Kyla Makay said...

OMGOSH! They are angels! I could literally fall asleep listening to them- beautiful. :)

And I am sorry about school- it will get better- I know you know that- but I have moved 17 times in my 16 years and have endured mannnnnny terribly lonely first months. It will get better. Make sure to blog about it when it does! ha. I will say a prayer God makes school easier.

And Um- AMEN! Girl sharks totally freak me out! I did a post kinda like this (http://sofarsogreat1.blogspot.com/2010/07/10-things-i-am-scared-to-death-of.html)

Great post! Ha.

LOVE, Makay

auntieED said...

Wow...they are amazing.
Things will get better.
hahahaha, cone of shame.
I love you sis.

Kayla said...

I'm scared of sharks too! We see nurse sharks when we go to the beach sometimes and it pretty much freaks me out.

I love the ocean though. It's so calming and beautiful. I love the sound of the waves and the warm sand and the hot sun warming your skin. :)

Cute blog!

Unknown said...

I can't beleive I have never heard of the Celtic Angels before, they are amazing!!! Oh, and by the way, I love roller coasters!! ;)

Alexa said...

Jadyn Maree, I love you! And I miss you a ton! And your blog is still the cutest!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs