Dude. Duuude, where does the time go?
School starts on Monday!
(This is a totally unintentional Twilight pose... blech!)
In the morning (about two hours after we went to bed... :S) we woke up and decided to do a fun photoshoot with her camcorder!
School starts on Monday! I know! And I still haven't finished Rise to Rebellion nor have I started An American Childhood!
Will either of these books be finished before school starts?
(This is a totally unintentional Twilight pose... blech!)Who knows, all I know is that the older I grow, the faster time sprints past me.
I used to be fit enough to sprint along, but I'm getting slow, and time sure loves to show off. :/
Anyhow, to take my off of the troubles my bestie since 7th Grade invited me to spend the night for a bit of (needed) Girly Time.
We talked about Boys, School, Drama, Funny YouTube videos, Boys, Pizookies, just about anything you can think of!
It was so much fun!
Thank you Camille, I love you!!!
In the morning (about two hours after we went to bed... :S) we woke up and decided to do a fun photoshoot with her camcorder!How could I resist???

Needless to say, we had some fun with the frame... :)
Peace out! And come back soon for a "First Day of School" post! :)



2 comments:
EEEEeee! This post makes me all giddy inside :) Let's do it again soon!
Good luck on your first day! I'll be praying for you :) you are loved <3
Good luck in your new school! Hope you have an understanding/nice English teacher! Enjoy High School cause you will be graduating before you know it!
-Melissa
Post a Comment