Does that even make any sense?
Oh well if it doesn't, it makes sense to me. :)
Anyhow, I was thinking the other day... Boxer Dogs totally run in our family.
We LOVE Boxers like no other, and my mom still wants to cry every time she sees one walking through the park.
We tried getting one, but we didn't know diddly squat about breeders, and Chloe the Menace was from a terrible backyard breeder with wild/slightly agressive bloodlines.
Needless to say, it was a disaster.
So when we got our next dogs, we were a little afraid to try Boxers again.
Chloe had left us scarred.
So meet our little Corgis, Rylee and Jazee!
This one is Rylee, the alert little watch dog (my baby!).
And this one is Jazee, the fat oblivious one (my stalker!)
I love these short hairy little girls like no other, and I wouldn't give them up for the WORLD!
But my sister and her husband got themselves a Boxer puppy named Cooper a while back, and he's a doll!
He's everything we were wanting Chloe to be.And when I go over there is makes me want a Boxer... REALLY REALLY BADLY!
Maybe my mama will let us get a third dog!
....when pigs fly. :)





3 comments:
Jadyn, you are the best, I love reading your blog! Cooper is so cute, hopefully pigs will fly soon!! ;)
You got that right, girlfriend!!! I will visit "your" boxer at "your" home!!! :)
AHH! That boxer is too cute for words! I LOVE BOXERS :D!!
Stumbled upon your blog and thought I would say hi! It's SUPER cute :)
Post a Comment