Today Looks Like...
Rain, rain, rain, glorious rain. Can it just stay this way forever??? ...or can I just move to Washingon or Oregon? That might work too.
Today Tastes Like...
Brown and white rice with spinach mixed in and a fried egg over the top... yum! Oh, and wheat toast with boysenberry jam. Did y'all know that boysenberry is my absolute favorite jam flavor? Well it's true! I love it EVEN more than raspberry. :)

Today Smells Like...
My favorite herbal tea mix lately by TAZO called Calm with a spoonful of honey stirred in... so good to drink at the end of a long day, and especially calming on a chilly rainy one. :) So wonderful.

Today Sounds Like...
Dear Jeffrey. Thank you for breaking up with me and hurting my heart... because I am now suddenly completely in love with Taylor Swift!
Rain, rain, rain, glorious rain. Can it just stay this way forever??? ...or can I just move to Washingon or Oregon? That might work too.
Today Tastes Like...
Brown and white rice with spinach mixed in and a fried egg over the top... yum! Oh, and wheat toast with boysenberry jam. Did y'all know that boysenberry is my absolute favorite jam flavor? Well it's true! I love it EVEN more than raspberry. :)

Today Smells Like...
My favorite herbal tea mix lately by TAZO called Calm with a spoonful of honey stirred in... so good to drink at the end of a long day, and especially calming on a chilly rainy one. :) So wonderful.

Today Sounds Like...
Dear Jeffrey. Thank you for breaking up with me and hurting my heart... because I am now suddenly completely in love with Taylor Swift!
Today Feels Like...
Lately it had been so so warm and I was getting pretty fed up! But today was randomly super cold (I guess it comes with the rain) again and it was DIVINE!
Lately it had been so so warm and I was getting pretty fed up! But today was randomly super cold (I guess it comes with the rain) again and it was DIVINE!
Today I Accomplished...
I am almost completely caught up on my Anatomy notes, and they are a work of ART!
I am almost completely caught up on my Anatomy notes, and they are a work of ART!





No comments:
Post a Comment