Monday, January 28, 2013

Darcy {Tumblr} Tuesday

Okay... okay, okay, okay... may we please just take a moment to recognize how this episode is the best episode of the Lizzie Bennet Diaries YET?!?!?!
Okay... maybe not the best ever, but c'mon... this episode has the most Lizzie - Darcy feels BY FAR! And it's ansolutely fantastic! I can't watch it without squealing.
And I know that I've talked about where I stand with lusting after celebrities... but holy cow, Daniel Gordh sure gives me a run for my money (I mean just look at his eyebrows! They're exsquisite!). I'm not sure yet if I'm in love with Darcy or Gordh or both, but whomever it is... he'd better be showing up in many more videos to come!

 
So now that you've watched it (if you haven't... what are you waiting for, go do it!!!) le'ts take a moment to fangirl over the reasons as to WHY this video is so fantastic...
1. 0.33 "Gigi told me you wanted me..." Her. Face. Ohmygoodness, there is NO WAY she can claim not to love him now, she was an open book if I've ever seen one!!! :D
2. 0.48 "Yes, I have the time... or, I'll make it." Again, her face. She's glowing!!!
3. 0.55 "Let me just ger that door..." *shoulder touch* ... the shoulder touch... oh my... words can't even begin... his face... and her... it's just... they are just so in love, it almost hurts!
4. 1.25 "I like it! It gives a sense of history to a new endeavor... especially one with such a young CEO." Their eyes meet... his face. Now he's glowing. :) Lizzie actually complimenting Darcy?D'awwwe!
5. 1.37 on... Darcy turns the entire interview around onto Lizzie. He wants to talk about her and her accomplishments and compliment her way of doing things!
6. 3.02... Darcy portraying Gigi in costume theatre... his voice... the costume. Perfection.
7. 4.11 "I'm trying the same thing... to see from other points of view..." And Darcy (Mr. Always Right/I Know What's Best For Everybody Else) is actually changing his way of thinking... because of Lizzie. :) This warms my heart.
8. 4.43 "I believe this is what they call payback..." Darcy? Cracking jokes? * in Darcy-bot voice* Does. Not. Compute.
9 4.56... Darcy in an afro wig... can this series get any better?!? :D
10. 4.56 on... Darcy's impression of Fitz? HILARIOUS! Lizzie actually laughing at/with Darcy? MIRACULOUS!
 
Overall, this episode gives about an entire galexy's worth of more personality for Darcy than we have ever seen before and it is absolutely fantastic to finally be able to see! Plus it is painfully obvious that Lizzie is falling for Darcy now (I think that that "weekend with Gigi and Darcy" could have played a hand in that... go Gigi!) which only adds more anticipation on our parts as the viewers! Goodness, it's just getting so good. And to be able to see all the Wickham crap going on for Lydia in her vlogs (goodness my heart just hurts for that poor girl) just adds so much more dimension and... this series is just so well done! I can't praise its makers enough! :)
So... in honor of my obsession (and in celebration for my triumph in finally getting Mimi on the LBD bandwagon :) ) I have decided to dedicate today's Tumblr Tuesday to Darcy...
...because we all kind of really love him. :)
 
 photo 528961918703363121_Uz3hLQM4_c_zps937c0759.jpg

 photo 250512797993947237_JgpYeGKO_c_zps332c6163.jpg

 photo 283445370269540149_L0C43BWS_c_zpsf61df0a6.jpg  photo 208643395208729090_XqhWcVDO_c_zps626ca40c.jpg  photo 188447565629919160_6eNAWjBf_c_zps9c162b9e.jpg  photo 188447565629830023_sfEvnj1H_c_zps1ef50698.jpg  photo 188447565629870714_JBwjWu3b_c_zpsc9c70991.jpg
 photo 188447565629776624_W5XlttSe_c_zps7bfe9449.jpg  photo 123637952241565951_mRIjMwI9_c_zps58767469.jpg  photo 93379392245647663_yonhKAI6_c_zps99417b07.jpg  photo 188447565629830016_JncIJ3zA_c_zpsffa90971.jpg  photo 188447565629773319_9uFqzEFU_c_zpsdb4110c8.jpg  photo 58687601366012848_pHYWIhZf_c_zps95a9893a.jpg  photo 123637952241565944_ie4Y2v5q_c_zpse0546726.jpg  photo 58687601366012987_UDDVOWQL_c_zps5d3ecfe7.jpg  photo 188447565629902650_6re9OWyo_c_zps7ec7dddb.jpg  photo 58687601366016327_GRQANYFV_c_zpsaaac4d30.jpg  photo 123637952242030701_nOLiA9W4_c_zps5d438289.jpg  photo 188447565629870021_ZTXk9ZyH_c_zpsa7daa36c.jpg

And speaking of my favorite little matchmaker herself, look at what Gigi shared with the LBD fanbase? Yep... those are pictures from Gigi and Darcy's trip showing Lizzie around town. You see, this is why this show is so well-made, they make it SO REAL for the fans!
And really? I think that Gigi and I should just be best friends... I think we would be if she were real. :) Oh, and I think I should also date Darce-face as well... the scarf? Really? This man SLAYS me!
 photo 188447565629915021_mJSflbYr_c_zps3c6c387c.jpg

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs