Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I Wish I Were Bald

It's 2013 people! How crazy is this?
I have a 2012 recap post in my drafts folder waiting to be finished.
I have a New Years Resolutions post also in the works.
I'm running a bit behind in the blogging department lately.
One thing I know right now though? It is past midnight, and it may be the lack of sleep but I am wanting more than a lot of things to chop all of my hair off again.
Growing it out is HARD STUFF!!!
So right now I am eating chocolate and steaming about the fact that right now, in the throws of my awkward phase, I look like this...
Photobucket
 
...when all I want to look like is this... 
Photobucket
 
...or, you know, bald works too. :)
 
I promise I'll get on those others posts... soon!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs