Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I Live in a Frozen Desert Wasteland

So Arizona... it's a funny little place. One day you melt into a puddle the second you step foot out of your house, another the humidity strangles you in your sleep. Or sometimes if you're not careful the monsoons and flash floods could carry away your small child, and other times (like today) it cools down and turns into a frozen desert wasteland!
I mean, we all knew that the cold front was coming, but this cold? I think we can all agree that the thin-bloodedness of every Arizonite has become embarassingly apparent these past couple of days, because nearly every person I have spied these past two days of school have been bundled up and shivering like skeletons all day long... myself included.
However! Speaking of the first two days of school, holy college! And holy homework! And holy note-taking! It's super exciting and daunting at the same time, but I have a feeling that (academically) this semester is really going to push me for the better. While a couple of my teachers I am still a tiny bit sketchy on, there are a couple others that I am very excited about. Overall... I have a good feeling about this semester. Nervous, but still good. :)
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to snuggle into bed where I have about a gazillion blankets and a hot corny bag waiting for me... 
Photobucket
...but hey! 20 degrees is better than 120 degrees, right? :)

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs