Peeps... I will never understand why being single is looked upon in High School as being on the same level of tragedy as cancer. I mean, really! :)
Upon hearing my "lonely" relationship status (or lack thereof *slaps knee*) I either get a sympathetic nod, hand on shoulder, or a mixture of both follwed closely by a, "Awe, I'm so sorry!"
It's alright. :)
I promise.
There are worse things out there than having never been kissed, and surely my time WILL come! So don't "awe" at me when I inform you that I have no date to my Senior Prom, I'm going to have more fun by myself than I ever could have had with a date! Plus I don't have to worry about matching, and I still get to go to MoPro with my supa coo' friend Rexx!
So it's all 'aight, 'aight? :) Just cool your jets and high five me upong hearing the words, "Yep... totes single." :)
I mean, honestly... I've always thought that Sally Rogers was the coolest character on the Dick Van Dyke Show anyway... with any luck I'll just turn out like her! :D *crosses fingers*



1 comment:
Id rather be like you in HS than what happened to me, lol. - Brad Dix
Post a Comment