May I just say one thing that frustrates me?
Beautifully Modest.
It is a (well...was) fantastic modest Prom/Wedding dress website for LDS females... and they used to be THE hottest thing on the planet!
I remember drooling over their dresses like every day of my life back in Junior High (beause drooling over Prom and Wedding dresses is pretty much what middle school girls' live revolve around, you know...) and now, frankly, they kind of stink.
They hardly come out with any new designs anymore, and the ones that they do come out with ALL. LOOK. THE. SAME.
Dude.
Something's wrong here.
But you know what isn't wrong in the world of online modest fashion?
Lime Ricki, that's what! :D
Remember way back when, when we took that family road trip ("we" as in my family... you guys didn't come along! :) ) and whilst passing through Salt Lake I begged my mother to let me stop by this one Swim Suit store... in October... and she thought I was cray cray?
Friends, that store is Lime Ricki. And that store hold not only the cutest, but the most modet swimsuits EVA!
And modest and cute don't always exhist in harmony with one another... you know this.
Anyhow, Lime Ricki is heaven sent, this has been established. I just wanted to explain this before I presented you with a couple of beauties that I have been coveting for the past few minutes. Oh if I had any money.... :)
I am also having a mad love affair with Pandora right now... guys, I can't get enough of it! If you listen to Pandora, then you understand me, we coo'. If you don't listen to Pandora then what a sad sad life you lead. I am sorry for your empty existence.
If I may I would like to reccomend some fantastic stations that I have been lovin' on as of today.
Fictionist:
They are a Utah folk rock band and I love 'em! I love 'em a lot!
Jonsi:
Dude... his voice is what the sounds of flowers would be. And if I were to stick my head literally up in the clouds, I would hear his voice ringing through them. He is an angel!
I'm also loving on my Foster the People radio as of late, but what else is new? :)
Other than that would y'all like to see/hear some exciting news? We all know that I have no date to Prom this year, but hey... it's aight! :) It's not like I was expecting to be asked, and going stag is gonna rock! :) I was however hoping that someone would think to ask me to Spring Formal (Mormon Prom) this year, but I wasn't too expectant in the prospects of that. I mean, me living in Chandler but going to school in Mesa doesn't exactly add up to many people knowing me that well, and the two people that I actually had hope might ask me (Nathan and Rexx) I had already gone to dances with which is a bummer because I KNEW I would have a blast with either of those kids, plus I'm me... and me is kind of awkward... so meh. Like I said, I was hoping to be asked, not expecting. That being said I was THRILLED to find this on my doorstep yesterday afternoon.
Rexx is the literal best! I asked him to Sadie Hawkins, but dude... I am so happy that I get to go with one of my best friends! I know he won't try to pull anything, and I know that we're going to have an absolute blast! Plus, I laughed for about five minutes straight when I read this. TOTAL inside joke!
The ony problem?
He has better handwriting than me. :)
Now how to answer....









No comments:
Post a Comment