Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday Thoughts

First Item of Business: I love babysitting. It's the only job I've ever had, and quite frankly I couldn't ask for a better one! Especially when I get to watch my little cousins Lexee and Avery. Seriously... it must be genetically impossible for my family to NOT make adorable children! Little Lexee is such a little crack up, and little Avery is quite possibly the happiest baby on the planet. I got to watch these two little cuties yesterday... definitley starting the weekend off to a good start. :)
Photobucket
{Please excuse Jadyn Maree's squished face... she was trying oh so hard not to laugh at the adorable three year old next to her}

Second Item of Business: After going to the temple this morning (like Chi and I do every month... GAH! Today's trip was so needed!) I got to stop in at my sweet friend Kayleen's new little house which just so happens to be right accross the street from the Mesa Temple! I know. So. Lucky. :) Anyhow, the reason for the visit? Besides getting to see Kayleen again, I was there to try on Prom dresses! Since she and I are practically the exact same size, and since I have no money, and since she has two Prom dresses still from High School, I said "Oh haaai Kayleen... wanna let me borrow one of your gorgeous dresses for Senior Prom?" And she was like, "Oh sure! Just mosey on down here and I'll hook you up sista!" And dudes... I tried on the first dress and it was all over from there. I didn't even want to try on the second dress because I loved the first one so much! :D It was a perfect fit and it is SO GORGEOUS! I had thought about not sharing pictures on here to keep you in suspense until Prom... but then I decided that that was lame. I'm sharing the dadgum pictures. :)
Photobucket
Yes there are sparkles... feel free to "Ooo" and "Ahhh" :)

Photobucket
So... ya! Outside there is a community garage sale goin' on, and inside the house is peaceful, and I'm gettin' ready to buckle down and catch up on my English independant reading book (note to readers... neve read The Great Fire). So overall? Not a shabby weekend so far. :) Not shabby at all!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs