Monday, April 23, 2012

It Should Be Illegal For a Monday to be This Good!

Today I have been in one of those moods. You know the kind. The whole the-world-is-my-oyster, I don't want makeup, Ima wear a crew neck tee with rolled up skinnys and rock it, I feel buff in my weights class, I want to run through a field of dandylions, I keep crackng up at nothing moods. Yes all of my friends have probably wanted to disown me as having ever known them, but I take advantage of these moods when they come along! I lasso them right out of the sky and stuff them in my back pocket until they finally escape. Because they are kind of the greatest. :)
You want to know one thing that makes me happy?
Having the kinds of best friends that will email me from thousands of miles away to "give me flowers".
Photobucket
This makes me very very happy.
You know what else makes me happy?
Hunger Games and Harry Potter living happily side by side.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That makes me very happy. :)

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs