Friday, July 1, 2011

Love Has No Expiration Date

This heart-o-mine is so very filled with love right now. It may be breaking, but it's also growing. I've been debating sharing this on the blogster all day, but I've decided that this is my journal and hardly anybody reads this. So those of you who DO read this... if you blab this then I will put a curse on your posterity, punch your car, steal ALL the cookies from your cookie jar, and then de-friend you on Facebook.

MmmHmmmm, Jadyn Maree means business.

So here it goes, I'm taking a leap of faith and trusting that you lovelies will respect my privacy and not talk about this to your friends, wards, significant others, or anybody who may innocently start gossip about this.

We have to move again.

Yeah, I guess it's not THAT big of a deal to the rest of the world... but it's definately rocked this little world of mine.

This world of mine that is filled with puppies and rainbows, movies and popcorn, brownies and ice cream, raindrops and roses, good books and good friends, the gospel and the knowledge that no matter what happens to me that I'm in the Lord's hands and that if I can bear it with a happy face and a happy heart, that everything will be ok.

So while I'm going to miss my ward like crazy, and I'm scared about not knowing where we'll be moving, and I'm angry with my stupid landlord for being a *choice words*, I'm going to be ok. And you know what? It'll be exciting having a new house to decorate, and a new room to fit into, and a new backyard to play in, and a new ward to bond with. I'm ready for the challenge.

Because hey! I still have my family, and my puppies, and myself.

And that's all I really, REALLY need. :)


P.S. Well... that, and a big tub of ice cream would be nice. :)Photobucket

4 comments:

Emily Jardine said...

Jadyn Maree! This is tough. I know how it feels. The house I'm in is a temporary one, and with all the "weirdness" that's going on in my family, sometimes I look up and go, "Uh, hey, you know what you're doing here, right??" And the big guy up there pats me on the head and says, "Of course I do, silly little one. Jump, and I'll catch you." It's incredible how scared we are sometimes for change, and once we settle into that change, we find that it was better than anything we had before. :) Hang in there, sis, He's got a bright future laid out for both of us. I can feel it.

Kellie said...

I know how you feel Jadyn! I just moved to Utah, and it's very different. I know no one!...yet. But Heavenly Father will show you the way to go! By the way, your blog is absolutely adorable! :) I'll be following you!

Wendy Hansen said...

You have a great attitude Jadyn. And it is a big deal that you can look at the big picture, some people never learn that. Your life will be much happier and more pleasant since you have learned that important lesson. One of my favorite quotes is "Sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can come together" and that is so true. Change scares us, but it also helps us grow. Just think how big you will be!!! Love you.

Tiffani said...

The parable of the currant bush, my dear. Read it well. I'm so sad for you to have to start over again but if you ever need an empathetic shoulder to cry on, I totally get it! Call me and we'll cry together. Moving sucks. Almost everything about it. The only exception, of course is the decorating ;)
When & where?? I'm very curious!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs