Friday, July 8, 2011

If I Owned This City, I'd Make it Behave

Hey y'all.

Remember that time I told you that I didn't take any pictures at Girls Camp?

Well ignore that time. I was going through a temporary lapse of insanity because there are, indeed, a total of FOUR peices of photographic evidence of the Chandler East Stake 2011 Girls Camp.

As told from the point of view of Jadyn's Camera.


Shelby and I in line for dinner on the very first night of camp. :) Can't you tell how clean we are?


Photobucket


Me, Shelby, and Miss Kendra Swansen before the 2nd Year hike. We're very excited.Photobucket


Now this is a very special girl. Her name is Allison (Ally), she LOVES the Beibs, is never sad, loves to sing, loves the gospel, and just happens to be autistic. It doesn't make her any different from the rest of the Girls in our Ward, and she is pretty much my favorite girl on the planet!!!Photobucket


Right after certification was finished. See the gash and partially dried/partially wiped off fake blood? I promise that when the wound was still freshly applied that it looked real. I also promise that I was an excruciatingly realistic shock victim... my poor 2nd year babies. :)Photobucket


That is all. :)


*Let the Rain - Sara Bareilles

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs