Monday, July 25, 2011

Hanging Out With Jeffrey and Janine... Madness!

So today was the first day of school........... for everybody EXCEPT ME! Bah!


You see, Chandler School District is silly... and is a Year-Round school district. They get long Fall and Spring breaks, yes, but their Summers fail epically. So today on this glorious day of still Summer, Jeffrey Kirkman and Janine Vanlandingham (I know... coolest last name ever, right?) and I all hung out to celebrate their graduated-ness and my still summer...ness.


It was grand and once we found our way to the Apple Store... well... things got REAL crazy! :)


The Awkward "First Photo"Photobucket


Sepia

Photobucket


Black and White!

Photobucket


Thermal!

Photobucket


Posterboard!

Photobucket


Bug-Eyed!

Photobucket


Swirled! (Am I the only one who read what I just typed and thought of Mrs. Zwerle? Hm? Anybody?)

Photobucket


Stretch! ...I'm not sure if all you's know this, but I have a laughing problem... and this silly thing is proof.

Photobucket


Chipmunk!

Photobucket


Frog... yes!

Photobucket


Alien!

Photobucket


All in all it was a glorious day! After our adventures at the San Tan Mall (by the way, if you have a little extra cash to burn... burn it at Bath Junkie! Just do it!) we picked up our sad school friends and had adventures at Kaitlyn's house with over heated cars and at Barnes and Noble... fun day? I think so! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Emily Jardine said...

SHH! DON'T SAY HER NAME ONLINE! Mr. Lunt might just send you to Azkaban Prison!
*snickersnickersnicker*

auntieED said...

Those thermal pictures are all wrong! You are much hotter than that! :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs